CBA Manager (Customer/Business Assurance)
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
As a CBA Team Manager, you will support our Customer Success teams in Manila, Managua, Cork, Colombia & India to be fully compliant in how they operate. You will have responsibility to create and build mechanisms that protect our customers, our associates, and our business. To do so, you’ll use your skills to bring simplicity to our processes, humanity to our business, and ingenuity to our technology through automation. Your value is critical to influence Customer Success performance, safeguard customers, and you’ll work closely with HQ Product teams to achieve the team’s vision.
This position will be opened in Mandaluyong City, Philippines Location.
What you will do
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate and monitor the Customer Success risks.
- Helps to develop risk management tools, practices and policies to analyze and report risks, and to manage risks according to the enterprise risk management framework.
- Ensures the Customer Success team is in compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- Monitors and analyzes risks within the Customer Success unit and reports on these risks to the Customer Success Governance Team.
- Ensure conducting "Business Monitoring" to assess risk and controls on a quarterly basis.
- Defines and develops new review methodologies and specialized review programs to solve risks.
- Heavily involved in scoping the reviews requirements for new initiatives and in identifying the appropriate review methodologies.
- This position reports to the Global CBA Senior Manager.
- Strong partnership with the Managua CBA Team Manager.
- Manage CBA Specialists (up to 6).
Who you are
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or college.
- +3 years of experience in risk management, internal control, compliance, fraud prevention or auditing.
- At least one professional certification in risk management, internal controls, fraud prevention, compliance or auditing (plus).
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry, and associated products/services.
- Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good business and common sense.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Effective project management skills.
- Excellent workload and time management skills.