Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to send money to the Philippines?
If you use a credit or debit card, most transactions will be completed in minutes.
If you plan to use your bank account, most transactions will be completed in three banking days.
Please refer to the below table for detailed completion times:
Bank Account Delivery Time Examples:
|Mon before 5pm||Thur at 9am|
|Tue before 5pm||Fri at 9am|
|Wed before 5pm||Mon at 9am|
|Thur before 5pm||Tue at 9am|
|Fri before 5pm||Wed at 9am|
|Sat before 5pm||Wed at 9am|
|Sun before 5pm||Wed at 9am|
*All times above are Pacific Time and do not account for holidays.
Please keep in mind that there are other factors which may affect delivery times. These include:
- Accuracy of information provided to us, including your personal information and your recipient's details.
- Difference in time zones, weekend bank processing availability, and local bank holidays.
- Hours of operation of banks and cash pickup locations.
- Additional information we may need to collect from you to ensure the security and safety of your transaction.
- Uncontrollable circumstances, such as a rare instance of down time affecting one of our business partners.